Vendor Terms and Conditions for the Use
This website is provided by Wedding Vibe & WeddingVibe.com, a division of AnM Development, Inc. (collectively "AnM Development"). By accessing this AnM Development website (the "Site"), you (the "User") are expressing your acknowledgement and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use (the "Terms and Conditions"). These Terms and Conditions are subject to change by AnM Development at any time and at the discretion of AnM Development. Use of this site and its services by User after such changes are implemented constitute the User's express acknowledgment and acceptance of the applicable changes. Additionally, AnM Development reserves the right terminate a User's access to this and all Development sites without notice and may do so for any acts that violate these Terms and Conditions or any use restrictions of this AnM Development website. Please consult the Terms and Conditions regularly.
Article 1: Restrictions of Use
- All material included on this Site and any other AnM Development Site owned, operated, licensed or controlled by AnM Development such as text, graphics, logos, images, photographs, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software (the "Content"), is the property of AnM Development, its subsidiaries, affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors and is protected by United States and International copyright laws. Modification or use of the Content except as expressly provided in these Terms and Conditions may constitute a violation of AnM Development's intellectual property rights.
- The Content may not be copied, distributed, republished, uploaded, posted or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of AnM Development, except that:
- User's may download, print, distribute and use pages from the Site for the User's own, personal informational, non-commercial purposes.
- User's may not download, print, distribute and use pages from the site from commercial purposes or general distribution.
- Any copies of documents or pages from the Site must not alter the original Site content and must include AnM Development copyright notice. 2008-2014 Wedding Vibe & WeddingVibe.com, a division of AnM Development, Inc. All rights Reserved.
- Users may link to the Site provided that the link does not falsely imply or suggest that AnM Development has endorsed or is affiliated with the site linked to by the User.
- Users of the Site must not:
- Monitor, gather or copy and Content on this Site by using any robot, bot, spider, crawler, spyware, engine, device, software, extraction tool or any other automatic device, utility or manual process of any kind.
- Frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark or other proprietary information (including, without limitation, any images, text or pages layout).
- Engage in any activities through or in connection with this Site that seek to attempt to harm minors or are unlawful, offensive, obscene, threatening, harassing, and abusive or that violate any right of a third party.
- This includes the uploading and/or submission of nude, crude or otherwise offensive photos or content.
- Attempt to circumvent the security system of this Site.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to services, materials, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to any AnM Development Server.
- Attempt to use the Site for any purpose other than those intended by AnM Development, as determined by AnM Development in its sole discretion.
- Upload or submit any data or information that contains viruses or any other computer code, corrupt files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality or disrupt any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment.
- Engage in any activity that interferes with a user's access to this Site or the proper operation of this Site. Users also agree that, in using this Site, Users will not impersonate any person or entity.
- Display any false information about the entity which the User represents, if the User is acting in a representative capacity for an entity doing business or wishing to do business with AnM Development.
- Users of the site must:
- Disclose any information required by AnM Development regarding the representative capacity of the User, in relation to any entity doing business or wishing to do business with AnM Development.
- Pay a monthly or yearly fee, which is to be elected by Users wishing use AnM Development services.
- Monthly or yearly fee will be based on the mutual agreement of the User and AnM Development when wishing to utilize certain vendor features of the AnM Development Site.
- This does not apply to "Free Vendor Listings". Free Vendor Listings will be labeled as such and do not require a credit card. AnM Development will not request payment information for Free Vendor Listings.
Article 2: Proprietary Information Consent
- If Users wish to use material contained on this Site or other AnM Development sites other than for the User's individual review and individual educational purposes, and the copyright ownership of such material is held by a third party, then the User must secure the permission of such third party in order to use such material. If the User is not a customer of AnM Development and the User wishes to download and use any information contained in this Site other than you're the User's individual review and the User's individual educational purposes or in connection with the User's customer relationship or potential customer relationship with AnM Development, send a request to AnM Development with the proposed use to firstname.lastname@example.org so that the webmaster may evaluate the proposed use of AnM Development
- If the webmaster approves the User's request to use AnM Development's Site Content, the User is permitted to view, use, reproduce, copy and distribute documents within AnM Development's Site for the sole purpose specified in the User's request form. The User agrees to all terms below:
- User will note modify the documents, publication or graphics.
- User will not quote materials out of context.
- User agrees to retain and display the copyright notice of AnM Development on such content.
- AnM Development shall have the right to monitor the use of this Site to determine compliance with these Terms and Conditions, revoke its consent at any time and Users shall immediately cease any further use of the AnM Development Site Content. The foregoing consent does not include permission to copy design elements, look and feel or layout of AnM Development's Site. Subject to the further terms set forth above, Users assumer all risk concerning the suitability and accuracy of the information within AnM Development's Site which the User proposes to use, subject to AnM Development consent.
Article 3: Disclaimers
- AnM Development cannot guarantee that the Site or its content is error free and AnM Development makes no representation about the technical accuracy or functionality of the Site or that the Content is accurate, error free or up to date.
- THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY ANM DEVELOPMENT ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. ANM DEVELOPMENT MAKES NO REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS OR INTELLECTUAL RPOEPRTY. USERS EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USERS USE OF THIS SITE IS AT THE SOLE RISK OF THE USER. ANM DEVELOPMENT DOES ONT WARRANT THAT THE INFORMATION IN THIS SITE IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE, UP TO DATE OR CORRECT, THAT THIS SITE WILL BE AVAIALBLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION OR THAT THE SITE IS FREE OF VIRSUES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. THE CONTENT MAY INCLUDE TECHNICAL INACCURACIES OR TYPOGRAPHICAL ERRORS, AND ANM DEVELOPMENT MAY MAKE CHANGES OR IMPROVEMENTS AT ANY TIME. USERS, AND NOT ANM DEVELOPMENT, ASSUME THE ENTIRE COST OF NECESSARY SERVICING, REPAIR OR CORRECTION IN THE EVENT OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE ARISING FORM THE USE OF THIS SITE OR ITS CONTENT. ANM DEVELOPMENT MAKES NO WARRANTIES THAT USERS USE OF THE CONTENT WILL NOT INFRINGE THE RIGHTS OF OTHERS AND ASSUMES NO LIABILITY OR RESPONSILITY FOR ERROS OR OMISSION IN SUCH CONTENT.
Article 4: Limitation of Liability
- Neither AnM Development, any of its affiliates, directors, officers, and employees, nor any party involved in creating, producing or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of the User's access to, or use of, the Site or the operation of the Site or failure of the Site to operate. IN no event shall AnM Development be liable for any direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental, exemplary, or consequential, damages or any damages whatsoever, even if AnM Development has been previously advised of the possibility of such damages, whether in an action in contract, negligence or any other theory, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or performance of the information, services, products and materials available from this Site. These limitations shall apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy. The User's acceptance of this limitation of liability is an essential term of these Terms and Conditions and the parties acknowledge that AnM Development would not grant access to the Site without the User's agreement to this term.
- In addition to the above limitation on the liability of AnM Development, AnM Development is not liable for any and all content related to the User's full page ads or listing on this or any other AnM Development Site.
Article 5: Intellectual Property
- Users should assumes that everything the User sees, reads, or otherwise experiences on the Site is proprietary information protected by copyright or trademark unless otherwise note and may not be used except as provided by Terms and Condition, or with the written permission of AnM Development or the applicable owner or licensor of such copyrighted or trademarked content. Nothing posted on this Site grants a license to any AnM Development trademarks, copyrights or other intellectual property rights, whether by implication, estoppel or otherwise.
Article 6: Third Party Trademarks
- Trademarks displayed on this Site not owned by AnM Development are property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with AnM Development. Nothing contained on this Site should be construed as granting any license or right to use any third party trademarks without the written permission of such third party that may own the trademarks. User's use of the trademark, or any other Content on the Site, except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, is strictly prohibited. AnM Development asks that Users respect these rights.
Article 7: Linked Sites
- This Site may link to or be linked from other websites that are not maintained by, or related to AnM Development. AnM Development does not endorse and is not responsible for the content of any of those third-party websites.
Article 8: Sales of Services
- All sales of services are subject to AnM Development's standard terms and conditions of sale, a copy of which is available upon request.
- Web Link, Standard and Premium Account Payment.
- A registered credit and/or debit card associated with a User account that is subject to an agreed to monthly billing rate will be charged monthly at the originally agreed to price perpetually, or until the User cancels their subscription.
- Cancellation is processed for future billings and AnM Development requires 30 day notice for the cancellation of an account. The cancellation will not allow for future charges to the User's credit and/or credit card. Any charges made by the User or the automated system prior to the notice of cancellation will not be refunded by AnM Development, under any circumstances unless deemed credible by AnM Development. Refunds are at the sole determination of AnM Development. Any disputes regarding charges, refunds, or related matters may be addressed by calling 866-561-6507.
Article 9: Giveaways
- If AnM Development approves the User's request to participate in AnM Development's Site Giveaway, the User agrees to all terms below:
- Supply winner with agreed / advertised prize completely free of charge.
- Pay all shipping costs
- Not require a purchase for participation and/or for winner to claims prize.
- Reach out to winner and make contacted regarding applicable contests / giveaways.
Article 10: Governing Law
Users agree that the use of this AnM Development Site and any other AnM Development site, these Terms and Conditions, and any disputes relating thereto shall be governed in all respects by the laws of the State of Wisconsin.
Article 11: Settlement of Disputes
- Mediation / Arbitration Agreement. User agrees to waive its right to a trial by jury in all matters relating to and arising under these Terms and Conditions, including torts. By signing this agreement, User has read this provision and makes the waiver knowingly, intentionally and voluntarily.
- Mediation. The parties agree that any claim or dispute relating to these terms and conditions, or any other matters, disputes, or claims between User and AnM Development, shall be subject to non-binding mediation if agreed to by User and AnM Development within 30 days of User or AnM Development making a request to the other by letter. Any such mediation will be held in the federal judicial district in which AnM Development is located, and shall be conducted according to the mediation rules of the National Arbitration Forum.
- Arbitration. Whether or not mediation is requested by any party, any claim, dispute or controversy between User and AnM Development or arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions or the relationships which result from these Terms and Conditions or other agreements with AnM Development, including the validity of this arbitration clause or the entire agreement, including any that remain unresolved 120 days after an agreement for mediation, shall be resolved by binding arbitration by the National Arbitration Forum, under the Code of Procedure then in effect. Any award of the arbitrator(s) may be entered as a judgment in any court having jurisdiction. In the event a court having jurisdiction finds any portion of this agreement unenforceable, that portion shall not be effective and the remainder of the agreement shall remain effective. Information may be obtained and claims may be filed at any office of the National Arbitration Forum, www.arbitration-forum.com, or by mail at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405. This agreement shall be governed by and interpreted under the Federal Arbitration Act, 9 U.S.C. Sections 1-16.
- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through AnM Development, how the information is used and with whom the information may be shared.
- What choices area available to the User regarding the use of the User"s data.
- The security procedures in place that protect the misuse of the User"s information.
- How you, the User, can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use and Sharing
AnM Development is the sole owners of the information collected on the site. AnM Development, in addition to the information that you, the User, voluntarily provides via email, registration or through other direct contact between AnM Development, also receives and stores certain types of information through various forms of interaction between you, the User, and AnM Development.
Additionally, AnM Development employs the use of web beacons or small graphics to measure and improve the efficiency of the advertisements on weddigVibe.com
AnM Development will not sell or rent your information to anyone.
AnM Development will gather a variety of information, including but not limited to advertisements shown, advertisements selected, date and time of advertisements shown, date and time of advertisements selected, the User"s first and last names, the User"s email address, the User"s physical address (including city, state and ZIP), billing information, the User"s contact phone number.
The User"s information collected by AnM Development may be used in various ways, which includes but is not limited to information requests made by the User, contest and giveaway results as subscribed / entered in to by the User, market research for AnM Development among other uses deemed necessary by AnM Development.
AnM Development reserves the right to disclose to third parties information about general subscriber use of AnM Development and any related services, including but not limited to information gathered during the use of AnM Development. Any information that has been disclosed to AnM Development will be disclosed to third parties in the form of aggregate data, an example of which is patterns or demographic reports, which does not provide a description or identify an individual user.
When using opt-in services, such as Exclusive Wedding Deals, the User consents to the disclosure of identifiable personal information to third parties by AnM Development in order to provide more accurate services to the User. The opt-in services operate as a matching service and AnM Development does not warrant or guarantee the services provided by any of the opt-in vendors. Except as provided by this policy, AnM Development does not share, trade, sell or allow access of identifiable personal information to any non-disclosed third parties.
Entry by the User into any giveaways provided by AnM Development qualifies as informed consent of the User to the disclosure of identifiable personal information by AnM Development to the various sponsors of the various giveaways offered by AnM Development
By providing certain identifiable personal information to AnM Development, the User consents to the use of the identifiable personal information, including but not limited to first names, last names, first initials, last initials or any combination thereof, location and wedding date, in AnM Development promotional pieces and on AnM Development social media pages.
Choice of Advertising
AnM Development complies with industry standard protections by utilizing SSL (Secure Socket Layers) where appropriate. AnM Development also utilizes firewalls among other security measures in an attempt to ensure the security and privacy of any and all information disclosed by the User. All sensitive personal and financial information is restricted and AnM Development employees have limited access to the User"s personal information. While AnM Development has reasonable electronic procedures in place that safeguard the User"s information online, no system, no matter how secure, is completely safe on the internet. As such, AnM Development encourages all Users to exercise discretion when using the internet or visiting any website, including the AnM Development website.
Liability for Linked Websites
AnM Development provides links to many online resources, and while AnM Development does not share, trade, sell or allow access of personal information to any unauthorized third parties, AnM Development Is not responsible for the practices employed by the affiliates nor the content of their websites. Users should diligently review the privacy statements, conditions of use before agreeing to provide any information or engage in any transaction with a linked affiliate website. Interaction, use and transactions with affiliate, undertaken by the User, are at the sole risk of the User and AnM Development assumes no liability.
Compliance with Court Orders and other Legal Actions
Request for Information
Each AnM Development User may request to receive any information collected from the User in accordance with the law. To make such a request, Users should contact AnM Development at email@example.com. Requests of this nature may be subject to a fee at the discretion of AnM Development