Beach Wedding Ceremony
This deal is expired.
As low as
Wedding Ceremony Services (Officiant)
1) A custom ceremonial script : You can add your choice of unity ceremonies if you wish. (The Unity Sand ceremony is the most popular for a beach ceremony)
2) Performing the ceremony:
– on a specified wedding day
– at a specified location
– at a specified time
Officiant Services start at $100.00 Monday through Friday, $150.00 on Saturday and Sunday. (*Plus travel), (*Optional Battery Powered Sound System for Beach Ceremony) – It is rare that it is necessary for the officiant to attend the rehearsal. We can attend and conduct, if needed, the rehearsal for an additional $100.
* There is a travel fee of $25 outside of Navarre Beach, Florida. For example, travel to Ft Walton Beach, Pensacola Beach; Gulf Breeze from my office in Navarre is 30 minutes each way. This computes to 1hr round trip at $25 an hour, resulting in a travel cost of $25. Therefore, a ceremonial package on Thursday would be $150 plus $25 travel for a total of $175. If ceremony is on Navarre Beach there is no additional travel charge.
* Battery powered Sound System for ceremonial music and a wireless officiant mic system are optionally available and can be controlled by the officiant from their tablet or phone. All Capt Bill Officiants use Tablets for the ceremonial script, so playing music is easily accomplished and transparent because of Bluetooth. The Officiant Sound System fee is $100.
* A Marriage License is required and is supplied by the Bride and Groom and available from County Offices. I will certify the marriage license by signing and stamping the document. It is best for you to return it to the County Offices or mail it in.