H&A wedding officiant

Courtesy of:
H&A wedding offciant

This deal is expired.

As low as


Quick Wedding with License Signing in my office.
You must have gotten your wedding license from Montgomery County (Circuit Court is in Rockville). I cannot sign a license in my office if it is from outside Montgomery County. The date on the license must be legal. There is a 48 hour waiting period after getting your license before it can be signed. You need to have it with you. No witnesses are needed. Maximum of 4 people may come to my office.

My fee for an office wedding is $200 cash. (Cash only please.)

What will happen:
I will conduct a sweet and short wedding ceremony which will include some love-centered readings, wedding vows (to make it legal), and a ring ceremony if you wish to exchange rings.

I will sign your wedding license. You will have the option of taking it back to the Circuit Court yourself within five business days, or I am happy to mail it for you the same day.

We can take a picture together if you’d like. You can also take a few pictures together.

Expires: 06/30/2021

H&A wedding offciant


Service Area for this Deal

Share this Deal: