Looking for some festive cocktails for your wedding or engagement party? Well, check out some apple inspired drinks that are sure to win over your guests!
Baileys Caramel Appletini
- 1 ounce(s) Baileys Caramel Irish Cream
- 1/2 ounce(s) Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka
- 1 slice(s) apple
- 1 teaspoon(s) caramel
- Serves 1
- Add Baileys Caramel Irish Cream and Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka.
- Shake with ice and strain into a martini glass. Garnish with caramel and apple.
Royal Washington Apple
- 1 ounce(s) Crown Royal Deluxe
- 1/4 ounce(s) Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka
- Serves 1
1. Add Crown Royal Deluxe and Smirnoff Green Apple Flavored Vodka
2. Shake with ice and pour into glass.
Hot Mulled Ginger-Spiced Cider
- 3 whole cloves
- 2 strip(s) (1 x 4-inch) orange rind
- 2 whole allspice
- 1 (3-inch) cinnamon stick
- 1 piece(s) (1/2-inch) peeled fresh ginger
- 12 cup(s) apple cider
- 1/2 cup(s) apple jelly
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- Serves 12
- Place the first 5 ingredients on a 5-inch-square double layer of cheesecloth. Gather edges of cheesecloth together; tie securely.
- Place cheesecloth bag, cider, jelly, and nutmeg in an electric slow cooker. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Remove and discard cheesecloth bag.
Giveaways + Sweepstakes
Enter sweepstakes & giveaways and enter to win a free honeymoon when you join. New winners are announced every week!