In the heart of Pennsylvania stands the city of Philadelphia, which is rich in culture and history. Well, not only does this city pride itself of housing the Independence Hall (where the Declaration of Independence and Constitution were signed), but it thrives in beautiful modern and rustic sceneries begging to act as backdrops for your wedding photo shoot.
With all the stress that comes with planning a wedding, a few things go a long way into making your wedding day memorable. Whether you are working with a small budget or limitless a gold card, you are sure to find a good photographer and venue in this city.
The photography scene in Philadelphia is overflowing with experienced wedding photographers who will go out of their way to make your day feel like a dream.
Regardless of your budget, venue or timeline, these professionals come well recommended by ecstatic and satisfied customers. You will get:
- Crews that capture stunning photos even in bad weather like Ashley Gerrity Photography.
- Unobtrusive photographers who make sure they capture all the moments during the wedding without requiring poses from you and your guests e.g. Salt and Sonder Studio.
- Friendly and still professional photographers who are incredibly responsive and flexible, e.g. Martin Reardon Photography.
The above are a select few of the highly priced photographers in the business, but fret not if your budget isn’t within their reach because this market has something for you too. In case you are working with a tight budget, you will get:
- United Elite Photography who is easy to work with, they are time conscious and deliver natural and unique photos.
- Lily and Lime photographers whose policy are “Easy. Affordable. Beautiful”. They provide great photos at an affordable price.
These photographers are but a few in a market overflowing with talent, style and professionalism for any bride and budget.
Having chosen your photographer, you need an exquisite site that is guaranteed to add the magic to your day. As mentioned above, this city is not short of history and breathtaking sceneries for any kind of wedding. Whether you want an indoor wedding, a farm wedding, or one that had an industrial feel, you are sure to get a suitable place for your wedding. Add this dream site and choice photographer and you will tap into the grand market that this city offers.
Looking into an airy wedding venue?
- The Ash Mill Farm offers a great wedding backdrop while you enjoy fresh air in the wedding customized outdoor tent or in the barn. The natural scenery is bound to add to your photographer’s skillset and produce quality photographs on your special day.
- The Bowman’s Hill Wildflower Preserve offers beautiful wildflower scenery for your backdrop. This site is sure to encourage your photographer’s creativity as he/she captures your day.
- The Hotel Du Village is a French-style Chateau in Bucks County’s countryside. It offers a rustic look for your wedding making you feel like royalty on your wedding day. This authentic look is bound to excite your photographer and challenge him/her to capture all the beauty that comes along.
- The National Historical Park offers even more picturesque sceneries; 18th Century Garden, Rose Garden and Benjamin rush garden among others.
These sceneries are just a drop in the ocean. In case you are more inclined into indoor venues, the market provides a variety of indoor venues bound to give your day a unique feel seen even through your photos.
- Ballroom at the ben will give you a unique ballroom feel true to its name. The moments captured here will bleed with the elegance that this place offers.
- The Hyatt at the Bellevue and the Logan Hotels in this city also offer well customized indoor wedding venues.
The wedding photography in Philadelphia is highly competitive with all sorts of styles, personalities, experiences and packages to suite any kind of bride. The highly praised photographers are ready to deliver and impress their clients making the day very memorable. As though having quality photographers in one market isn’t enough, you will find all kinds of sceneries to suit your taste. The gorgeous backdrops found in this city will compliment your photographer’s skills, making you look at your photos with a sense of nostalgia.
No matter how you look at it, you will get a great deal while out shopping for your photographer. The market is vast and overflowing with talented professionals who are tripping over themselves to make your wedding day be remembered like a dream.