The best things in life are glittery! Glitter favor boxes add shine and glamour to any bridal shower or wedding reception theme. Decked out in gold glitter, these favor boxes are finished off with an elegant white satin ribbon pull tab. Simply fill with fun trinkets or delicious treats and place on tables for an stunning décor item
Personalized wedding cellophane bags are elegantly clear, making them a perfect match to any wedding color or theme. Your choice of personalization adds just the right touch of sentimentality to an otherwise blank canvas. Simply fill these bags with yummy treats, special favors, or fun trinkets for a beautifully finished wedding or bridal shower gift. Your guests are sure to appreciate your attention to details thanks to these bags!
Put your good taste on display with these personalized printed bridal mason jars. Imprinted with your custom messaging and available in your choice of lid option – solid or drinking daisy – these clear mason jar favors will add the perfect amount of style to your bridal shower or wedding. Use as a beverage container or fill with yummy treats as a favor for guests to take home.
Keep it natural and elegant with personalized watercolor goodie bags at your wedding. Available in kraft or white paper, your choice of font color, and your special message, this unique goodie bag is a delight all on its own – but we’re willing to bet guests will love the yummy treats you fill them with as well!
Whether your wedding theme is modern, beachy, or shabby chic, these geometric white planters are a must-have. Its empty bowl can be filled with succulents, small plants, or candles for an attractive décor accessory during the event. Or try adding candy and treats, and then wrapping up in clear cellophane tied with a pretty ribbon for a special favor for guests!
Dreaming of a romantic vineyard wedding? Step into a vintner’s paradise with these personalized wine labels. Whether you’re planning a wine-themed wedding, engagement party, or bridal shower, we have just the label to match. You can even create custom-designed labels and turn your wine cellar into your own personal winery!
Choose from our wide selection of professional-quality labels and customize with your own special message or submit your own design. Labels are printed with digital precision and high resolution on a strong, synthetic material that is both waterproof and colorfast. Each sticker label features a smooth, matte finish and is backed with easy peel-away strips. Simply stick on your favorite bottle and you’re ready to go!
Shake ‘em up, shake ‘em up, shake ‘em up shake ‘em! Seven-eleven, seven-eleven! Are those the bets you’re willing to make on your big day? Subliminally we all feel as though we can pull off just about anything. And Pinterest, YouTube, Google Images and others alike give us the false sense we are experts at everything! Well if ever in doubt, search fails and there’s your evidence. Go ahead and battle through the bridal shows and showcases, create boards, pin lots of pictures, and follow the perfect YouTubers to help create exactly what you and your groom need to make your day perfect. Done! Now what? Do you secure a venue, buy your dress, select your theme or wedding colors or book your photographer? More often than not, brides do nothing or the wrong thing.
The work must now begin. While doing your own research, consider attending a wedding planning workshop in your city. However, be selective in which is the best fit for you – all are not created equal. Many bridal shows include mini workshops as part of your registration or may charge a small fee to attend. Be sure the workshop includes a Q&A session where you can ask questions and get real answers to your concerns. So arm yourself with a shortlist of items you’d like to troubleshoot. Keyword here is “short”. If your list is longer, you can usually book a private session for a customized experience.
There are tons of topics to address, and in order to cover as much as possible, the agenda should include a high level overview of contract negotiations, budgets, planning facts, tips to save, where to wisely spend your dollars, and more. Many planners and consultants will share insider information and a few industry secrets. These will definitely prove helpful as you navigate the process of wedding planning with ease and confidence. Before you start a DIY project, sign a contract, or secure a date, make a small well spent investment of time and money and reserve your seat at a wedding planning workshop asap. Most importantly, don’t gamble and leave your special day to fate or luck!
Article Submitted By:
GWENDOLYN HOOD décor…planning…workshops
281 704 5826 GwendolynHood.ES@gmail.com
Your honeymoon is a once in a lifetime event; don’t plan it alone when you can utilize our free honeymoon planning service! Trust a professional, we booked over 300 honeymoons last year!
Why book your Sandals Honeymoon or Destination Wedding with WeddingVibeHoneymoons.com
- We ensure you get the best price Sandals has to offer
- We personally know the managers at the resorts, and we let them know a VIP client (you) is on their way!
- Personal one-on-one service with a Certified Sandals Specialists
- We have traveled to the resorts and provide experienced service to make sure you end up at the perfect location
- Our service is 100% free
- If things go wrong we are here to help get everything back on track (Missed flight, needing to change dates, etc)
- Our price watch guarantee ensures that if you see the price cheaper anywhere else we’ll match it!
- We are always available to you via phone, email, or text message if you need anything
- Sandals has labeled Wedding Vibe as a ‘Preferred Sandals Agency’
Don’t just take our word for it…Read our Testimonials
Check out our 5 star reviews at Facebook.com/WeddingVibeHoneymoons
Don’t wait…We are already helping couples book 2016 honeymoons. The earlier you book, the more you save.
- We can hold your room and lock in your price with $0
- $400 deposit is due to Sandals within 7 days of us holding your room
- Full Balance is not due until 45 days prior to your honeymoon!
Welcome to the DIY revolution, where Pinterest boards become an obsession and savvy brides find affordable ways to make their big day unique and memorable.
We get it. You’re like Super-Bride. You feel invincible. Nothing can hold you back from bringing your idea boards to life. However, we have one bit of advice…
Don’t get left behind.
Once the magic of the big day ends, we’ve seen countless brides left behind. Yes, left behind! Grooms too! Not to mention all of the bridesmaids, ring bearers and all those crazy relatives.
We’ve seen them left behind on old disks, flash drives and countless photo hosting sites. Some get lost, reappearing years later covered in dust or scratches. Sadly, some even disappear forever!
Imagine years from now… Excited to share your wedding pictures with the kids, you run and grab the flash drive (if you can find it), go to plug it in, only to find out the USB port no longer exists. This could be you! I know it sounds harsh, but imagine if your wedding was 20 years ago and on a floppy disk. Would you be able to retrieve the photos? Take warning ladies! Don’t get left behind on outdated digital storage.
The no bride left behind initiative was created to protect brides like yourself. So how do we prevent such a disaster? It’s simple. You can have a custom wedding album created for you! With Yours Truly Wedding Albums, you choose the look and feel. You even get to choose if the crazy relatives get added. And best of all, right now we are doing a wedding album giveaway on WeddingVibe.com.
Your wedding is one of the most important days of your life. Yours Truly will help you preserve those memories to pass down to future generations, helping to ensure that no bride is left behind!
Personal and professional service 100% FREE!
1. Chalkboard Frame – Give memories that last a lifetime with a quirky twist! The chalkboard picture frames are perfect wedding favors to keep friends and family laughing for years. Simply place a picture in the frame, write a personalized message in chalk and watch their faces light up at the memories of the special events in life.
2. Gold Tealight Holder - Let elegance reign supreme on your wedding day with touches of gold that glow. Bring a gorgeous shimmer to your reception tables with our “Golden Renaissance” glass tealight holder wedding favor–a shining symbol of your bright future!
3. Personalized Credit Card Bottle Opener - These personalized credit card bottle openers are a baby shower favor guests will be able to use daily. You can make these bottle openers extra special by having them customized with one of our creative baby designs that come in a variety of colors. These personalized bottle opener favors will make the perfect thank you gift.
4. Personalized Hot Sauce - When your romance has sizzled from the start, your wedding reception is the perfect place to share the secret with your guests! Favor them all with a personalized, prized bottle of “five pepper” hot sauce-guaranteed your guests will remember your celebration and the “hot” time they had! Features and facts.
5. Bamboo Cheese Board- Heartfully designed for people who love cheese (which includes just about everyone!), the “Tastefully Yours” Bamboo Cheese Board, with its matching spreader takes practical, unique wedding favors to a whole new level!
6. Personalized Rustic Wedding Themed Shot Glass / Votive Holder - Shot glass votive holders serve as a beautiful reminder of your memorable rustic wedding. They are also a multifunctional wedding favor combined into a thoughtful gift. Guests can use them to add their favorite scented votive candles, or to enjoy a delicious beverage. They come in beautiful colors and creative designs, and are personalized with your wedding date and names.
Check out more wedding favors at MyWedding.com!
Hiring the right team is critical to planning your dream wedding, and it can also be quite stressful. Some of the many questions that you might have include:
How do you find the right match for you? How do you know who to trust? Where do you go for advice?
First of all, this is not an easy task and it’s totally normal if you feel overwhelmed, frustrated, or even confused. It’s not like you plan a wedding every day! This is all probably brand new to you, so be patient with yourself. Let’s start with the first question: How do you pick the wedding vendors who are right for YOU?
First of all, STYLE, PERSONALITY, and PROFESSIONALISM are the biggest things to look for. You want to hire vendors who your guests will feel comfortable with, because the more comfortable your guests are the more FUN they will have. Each vendor should also match the style and the vision that you have in mind for your wedding.
Here are 8 Must Ask Questions to ask ALL your potential wedding professionals before booking:
1. How many weddings do you do per year? How much experience do you have?
There are two extremely important questions. Ideally, your wedding professional should have lots of experience, specifically with weddings. Not only does this make them more skilled in their craft, but this also makes them a valuable source of information. It ensures that your wedding day goes smoothly.
2. How much do you charge?
Price is often relative, especially when you factor in experience, reputation, and expertise. Generally, the most talented professionals have a higher price tag because they are worth it.
3. How much is the deposit?
This question is pretty straightforward. The deposit amounts vary widely depending on the overall cost of the services you’re purchasing.
4. What specifically is included in that cost?
Because packages often vary, it’s likely that you won’t be able to compare one vendor exactly to the next without doing a little figuring. Keep in mind that the lowest cost isn’t necessarily the best deal; some higher quotes include services that you have to pay extra for in other packages. Make sure you take this into account.
5. What happens if I cancel? What happens if you cancel?
Find out if your deposit is refundable under any conditions. Does the wedding professional have a back up plan if something happens to them? This is important, since you might be stuck without the crucial services that you paid for if they do not have a plan in place.
6. Do you use a contract?
If the answer is, “No,” RUN! A contract is designed to protect both you and the wedding professional. Don’t settle for a verbal agreement that won’t hold up in court.
7. Are there any additional fees?
Taxes, service charges and travel fees can add up quickly. Make sure that you understand exactly what is included and if there are any other fees that you’ll have to pay. This should be clearly defined in your contract.
8. Do you carry liability insurance?
The answer you’re looking for here is, “Yes.” This protects you in case an unfortunate accident should occur on your wedding day. It’s also a sign that you’re dealing with a reputable business, since most “fly by night” operations don’t invest in insurance.
One final bit of advice: READ YOUR CONTRACT. Make sure you understand everything that’s written and ask questions if you don’t. There IS no stupid question, except for the one you don’t ask. Make sure you know the price as well as cancellation and refund policies.
Lastly, GO WITH YOUR GUT. If something feels “off” about the wedding vendor, then you’re probably right. Make sure you feel comfortable with him or her.
Remember: if chosen wisely, the right wedding vendors will give you expert help and advice on every aspect of your wedding…for free!
Article Submitted by Dana Kropf of Stewart Family Farm Outdoor Weddings and Events
Rustic weddings are one of the most popular trends for 2014-2015 weddings. With the ever growing popularity it’s no wonder that rustic wedding accessories are some of top selling items. From a burlap wedding guest book to a vintage lace garter you’ll find accessories for both your ceremony and reception. Today we feature some of best selling burlap wedding accessories and rustic wedding decor.
Featured Wedding Accessories:
1. Country Blossom Thank You Cards
Your guests will love receiving these Country Blossom Thank You Cards. Each Kraft thank you card has “Thank You from the New Mr. and Mrs.” printed in white inside a beautiful vintage floral design. Blank inside.
2. Personalized Burlap Aisle Runner with Vineyard Monogram
The Vineyard Monogram is a fun, vintage detail for a rustic wedding with vintage flair. Use this chic aisle runner outdoors or bring the outdoors indoors! May be personalized with your initials either at the bottom of the runner (entrance) or the top of the runner (ceremony) in your choice of eight colors. A heart will be placed in between the two initials.
3. Burlap & Lace Ring Pillow
This Burlap & Lace Ring Pillow is made from a burlap material and is adorned with an intricate lace design, an ivory flower and a natural peacock feather. The flower is finished with shimmering rhinestones and elegant pearls.
4. Taupe Vintage Wide Garter
This sophisticated and sexy Taupe Vintage Wide Garter is made up of a wide, soft band of taupe lace, feathers and two flowers in ivory and taupe. The ivory flower is accented with a pearl and rhinestone gem, making it a lovely keepsake for the bride.
5. Naturally Vintage Tent Favor Boxes
These Naturally Vintage Tent Favor Boxes are perfect for weddings, bridal showers, anniversary parties or any special event that needs a vintage touch. Just place your favorite treat inside (not included). These Kraft tent style favor boxes have a silver foil lace design and includes a 5/8″ x 12″ long white satin ribbon. Each package contains 25 favor boxes.
6. Lace Baroque Favor Fans
Lace Baroque Favor Fans are a beautiful and practical favor for your guests attending your summer wedding or special event. These Kraft, baroque shaped favor fans have a beautiful floral design and will keep your guests cool during the wedding ceremony or reception. Fans are one-sided and have wooden handles. Personalize the fans with your names and date in your choice of font. Printed in black ink only. Customer assembly required, adhesive strips included to assemble. Each package contains 48 favor fans.
7. A Promise Made Jewelry Book Box
The “A Promise Made Jewelry Book Box” is a very unique alternative to the traditional ring bearer pillow. It was designed with the antique charm of a classic romance novel in mind. It was meant to simulate a library book and includes a special place to write and keep your wedding vows as well as a jewelry compartment to discreetly store your wedding rings after your wedding day. A wonderful keepsake for the bride!
8. A – Z Ceramic Letter Dishes
These Ceramic Letter Dishes are perfect for any occasion, whether it be a wedding, anniversary, graduation, Quinceanera, Sweet 16, baby showers or any special occasion! Fill with goodies and display on your dessert table, candy buffet or reception tables. Also available in Ceramic Number Dishes that are perfect for anniversaries, birthday parties, graduation and more.
9. Chalkboard Place Cards
Add a touch of rustic flair with these Chalkboard Place Cards. Perfect for any occasion and any theme! Can also be used at your candy buffet or dinner buffet.
10. Here Comes The Bride Burlap Sign
The perfect wedding accessory for the rustic theme wedding ceremony. This Here Comes the Bride Burlap Sign will announce to the guests that the bride will soon be walking down the aisle. Instead of the traditional ring bearer pillow and flower girl basket, have the little ones in your wedding carry this burlap sign that reads: “Here Comes the Bride” in black. Wooden dowl included.
We love this rustic outdoor wedding that took place at Stony Point Hall in KS. The mix of yellow, eggplant, and gray is the perfect wedding color palette. The simple yellow and white bouquets are the perfect accent to the eggplant bridesmaid dresses and the groomsmen had a great billy ball boutonniere that popped against their gray suits. The wedding decor was simple and not overstated. We loved all of their fun wedding ideas – they made cute rustic wedding favors out of jars and Hershey kisses topped with tulle, they set out a disposable camera for guests to capture fun wedding moments, and they even had a grand sparkler exit! Take a peek at all of the great do it yourself wedding touches.
Photographer: Grant Watkins Photography
Venue: Stony Point Hall
Cake: The Dreamy Bakery
Florist: Andrea K. Grist Floral Designs
- There isn’t enough time to get nervous
- You don’t have time to overwhelm yourself with too many options or choices
- Keeps your wedding more streamlined with less time to over think and
- Helps you to keep your budget under control
- Many of the 100s of options available to brides with long engagements will not be available on such short notice; fewer options available to you on a short turn around
- Less locations with availability to choose from
- You may not get what you’ve been dreaming of for your wedding day
- You’ll have more time to make careful selections/ choices to custom create your ideal wedding day
- You’ll have every option under the sun available to you; within budget
- You’ll be able to have more time to save more money and space out payments to the professionals assisting you in creating your dream wedding
- You usually go over budget
- Most brides change their mind a couple of times on everything from décor, location, menu, colors and many of the other 100s of choices available to todays brides
- You have time to get nervous and as a result; a couple of mild break downs
- Parents have time for the realization that their little girl is leaving home
- Family and friends will try to talk you out of what you envisioned
Article Submitted by: Jennifer Lane, A Memory Lane Event & Wedding