Here are 5 quick tips helping you make sure all the love and laughter of your wedding story can be re-experienced in the years to come.
- Don’t just think wedding day. There are so many memorable moments leading up to your wedding day and they are all part of your wedding story.
- Don’t wait until after your wedding to start. Figure out as soon as possible where and how you are going to collect and save them.
- Do ask your community to help. Your friends and family can provide many more personal and spontaneous memories.
- Do store it all in one place. Makes it easier if all your wedding pictures, videos, documents and notes are stored together.
- Do store it all safely. A scrapbook can get lost; a hard drive can crash; and who knows what social media will still be around in the years to come.
“Having celebrated with over 900 couples during their weddings, I know how important these once-in-a-lifetime moments are and want to offer you a way to more easily capture, and safely store, your wedding memories for the years to come.” – Bethel Nathan
Your WeddingVibe member discount code is WV12019